The Acesonic DSP9900 is the most advanced karaoke and receiver in the world. The processor utilizes dual Texas Instruments 32-bit Digital Signal Processors that are fully optimized for the best karaoke and full support of the home theater experience. Improving compatibility worldwide, a 110V-220V Auto Voltage Selector Switch is built-in.
In the traditional karaoke processor design, most vocal mixers always focus on two-channel output for the best sing-along experience but it is not suitable for a multi-channel surround sound environment. On the other hand, all surround sound A/V processors in the market are solely designed for the purpose of the home-theater and music listening experience. No consideration was included for vocal optimization in a singing environment. Most users, when they had to purchase a sound system, would have to make the difficult decision of choosing between a karaoke system or a home-theatre system. It was an impossible choice to make until the release of the Acesonic DSP9900 Karaoke & Cinema Processor which will meet your requirements and give you the best of both worlds.
The Acesonic DSP9900 is the first signal processor that combines the best of both a karaoke processor and a home-theater processor into one unit and creating the ultimate A/V processor that is suitable for both karaoke and home theater. No design aspects were compromised to ensure the Acesonic DSP9900 will perform at its best in both karaoke or home theater environments.
- 4 inch, 65500 pixels, full color touch screen
- Input Connectors:
- 4 HDMI
- 1 Optical input
- 1 Coaxial input
- 3 Microphones inputs
- 1 VOD input
- 1 BGM Audio input
- Output Connectors:
- 1 HDMI iutput
- 1 REC output
- External control port:
- USB 2.0
- Built-in Wi-fi
- Advance iPad and iPhone App to control all functions of the sound processor
- Separate Audio and Video Source Selector for optimal performance
- 10 Preset and 10 Programmable functions to instantly adjust A/V setting
- Professional KTV effect, echo & reverb, 3 bands PEQ, 4-level feedback eliminator
- 7-band PEQ, LPF/HPF, polarity, delay, limiter and gain are for main output
- 7-band PEQ, LPF/HPF, polarity, delay, limiter and gain are for center/SUB/surround outputs
- Dual TI 32-bit 400Mhz TM320VC67 series chip
- 24 bit AD/DA converter
- 2U Rack Mountable
- 110V-220V Auto Voltage Selector Switch
XLR to RCA Cable required to connect to most sound systems. Please check your system for any special requirements.
*Tablet not included and is only pictured to show available features.