Try the latest beta App!
Download the Beta – Beta Instuctions – Default Password: 1111
Download Singer Pictures for use with beta app.
To help us make this app better, please email us at email@example.com to report any bugs or issues you may have encountered when beta testing this app. When reporting, be sure to include your brand, model and system version of your device.
This version is still in development. Please use the stable version above if you experience problems.
The Acesonic KOD-3000 Dual Hard Drive Blu-Ray Disc Video and Karaoke Jukebox is the absolute most powerful player Acesonic has released to date in the world. The KOD-3000 combines the ability to play Blu-Ray discs with the power of a hard drive based jukebox so you get the best of both worlds. You can even upscale and view DVD movies through the HDMI port on your TV. Go through family photos, videos or listen to music through the Media Center that’s built-in. Additionally, your iPad or Android tablets can be used as a controller or even access the song search when using it as a jukebox. Furthermore, you can capture your CD, CD+G, VCD or DVD tracks directly from the disc tray and into the internal hard drive. You can pull up your media instantly for true jukebox performance.
This player does support two 4TB internal hard drives for 8TBs total but if that’s not enough, you can achieve unlimited song capacity expansion through an attached network drive. Further expansions is to attach multiple KOD-3000 players to a network drive to setup a client-server network for use in multi-room or commercial applications.
We can customize this system to meet your needs. Please call us for custom or commercial use solutions.
Watch the video
How to setup your Android and/or iPad as a remote control for your KOD-3000.
On the KOD-3000:
- Upgrade to the newest KOD-3000 firmware using a USB stick. The firmware can be downloaded from our KOD-3000 firmware update page
- Plug in the USB wi-fi adaptor to the front USB socket on your KOD-3000.
- Go to the ‘Setup’ menu from the main menu
- Navigate to ‘Karaoke Settings’ and press ENTER
- Navigate to ‘Software AP’ and press ENTER
- Set ‘Service’ to ‘Enable’
- Navigate to [Apply the setting] and press ENTER
- Make a note of the Network SSID and WPA password.
On your Android or iPad:
- Connect to the KOD-3000 network via wi-fi
- The wi-fi network should be the same as the Network SSID from the ‘Software AP’ menu
- Enter the WPA password provided by the ‘Software AP’ menu
- Make sure you have downloaded the most up-to-date version of the KOD-3000 app
- It can be found on http://www.acesonic.com/hditem.php?id=8
- Start the KOD-3000 app
- Tap “Setup”
- Tap on “Find KOD-3000 Host”
- Tap “Auto Discover”
- Choose the KOD-3000 host that was set up in the previous steps
- Tap “Sync KOD-3000 song database”
- Continue to sync the app to the KOD-3000 until the app displays “Sync success”
- Your KOD-3000 app is ready to use to control your KOD-3000
- Blu-ray Disc playback delivers exceptional full HD 1080p video resolution.
- Virtual Blu-Ray Disc Player – Using a computer, copy and paste the contents of an unprotected Blu-ray disc or DVD disc into a folder of the KOD-3000’s hard drive or external USB drive. After plug the hard drive, the virtual player function will act as if the disc is in the tray with full disc menu for you to make selection!
- Internet access allows you to download additional contents for your karaoke or video library in the future.
- Upscaling delivers exceptional image quality for standard DVDs or any media files with up to 1080p via HDMI output.
- Multi-format feature supports all types of karaoke and media files formats including CD+G, MP3G, MP3, MKV, MPEG1/2/4, WMV, RMVB, AVI and more!
- MP3+G Superimpose – You can replace any MP3+G’s background with your music video or random video for each song.
- Smart search by song number, name, artist or by category.
- Song Import – Quickly update your song library using batch imports/uploading.
- Media Center allows you to enjoy your family photos, videos or simply listen to your favorite tunes.
- Use your iPad or Android tablets as a fully functional remote control or for song search features! Connect up to 250 devices at the same time. *Android/iOS Apps coming soon. Please try the beta/demo app above!
- 1 Front USB 2.0 port for adding songs, media playback, or powering your devices such as iPad or Android tablets See how to add songs via External Docking Station
- Support up to 999,999 of songs and unlimited song capacity expansion via attached network drive
- Multiple KOD-3000 players (with or without a local hard drive) can be attached to a network drive to setup client-server file-sharing for a large environment or commercial operation
- RS-232 port can be connected to a coin-acceptor, receive commands from a PC, or a central controller for maximum integration – Download the HTTP & Serial Commands
- Internal hard drive bays support two internal 4TB hard drives for a total capacity of 8TB. Each hard drive has its song index and can work independently to mix with any 2nd hard drive.
- Supports external USB drives larger than 2TB
- Disc Capturing capability allows you to transfer your favorite CD, CD+G, VCD, or DVD discs directly from the disc tray to the hard drive.
- USB Keyboard – Plug in a keyboard and edit song information for tracks you’ve captured using the KOD-3000
- Supports Unicode up to 20 different languages.
- Built-in multiple-key encryption to protect all of your content and separate users can be assigned different keys to avoid unwanted file-sharing.
- Future Updates – Firmware updates with new features will be released
Set-Up the KOD-3000 with Your iOS Device
Set-Up the KOD-3000 with Your Android Tablet
- Full Function Blu ray Disc Blu ray Disc
- Media Type: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, VCD, CD+G, Data Disc
- Video D/A Converter: 12bit/148.5MHz
- Audio D/A Converter: 24bit/192kHz
- Sophisticated Karaoke Functions
- Dynamic Changing Background Video in MP3G
- Song Database Management
- 1 x HDMI Connection Output (HDMI 1.3)
- 1 x CVBS Output
- 1 x YPbPr Output
- 1 x Optical Output
- 1 x Coaxial Output
- 1 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x Ethernet Network Interface (RJ-45)
- 2 x Microphone Inputs
- 120V-240V Compatible
Multi-Format Media Support
- Audio: MP3/LRC, AC3, AAC, WMA, WMAPro
- Video: MPEG1/2/4, Xvid, MKV, AVI, RMVB, WMV9, VC1, H.264
Karaoke-On-Demand Total Solution
- IP-Based Media Streaming
- Secure Media Connectivity
- Download Protection for all types of content